Re: [translations] program .po file: need explanation on some strings

Thanks,

> "ascending vaticana style flexa"
>
> a flexa in the style of the vaticana edition, which is ascending.

that's the only string I've not translated yet.
What is a flexa? Can you give me some pointer?

I've reviewed the whole file and I have a final question:

"new \textscript markup text"

I use to look at spanish and french translations when I'm not sure.
But 'markup text' has been translated in different ways:

nouvelle étiquette de texte \textscript
nuevo texto de marcado \textscript

Also, later on I often find 'text markup'.
But.. what is 'markup text'?

'night,
Federico