Re: [translations] Web-it update patch

Il giorno lun, 22/11/2010 alle 19.57 +0100, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> 2010/11/22 Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > git diff origin/lilypond/translation gives no output
>
> This would mean that your tree is in sync with origin; to my understanding only.

In the viewpoint of content, yes, it's just that his branch has some
redundant information (we're not interested in merging history that only
deals with whitespace).

> These two are actually in origin.  I think you can safely push, but
> let's see what John says.

No, pushing would just throw in redundant history (authorship would be
identical as well), best is to

git reset --hard origin/lilypond/translation

In this case, it is safe, but please always check with a diff to
origin/lilypond/translation (as we did in this thread) to check that you
do not lose anything.

Best,
John