Re: [translations] Web-it update patch

Il giorno dom, 21/11/2010 alle 23.02 +0100, John Mandereau ha scritto:
> Hi Federico,
> Il giorno dom, 21/11/2010 alle 20.32 +0100, Federico Bruni ha scritto:
> > can anyone please check the attached patch?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Federico
>
> Applied (I fixed a trailing white space).

Thanks.

Last question: I tried to pull and saw the conflict in
it/web/community.itexi.
I've fixed my file, then 'git add file' and 'git commit -a'.
It seems fine, but this output is OK?

fede@debian:~/lilypond-git$ git status
# On branch lilypond/translation
# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/lilypond/translation' by 2 commits.
#
nothing to commit (working directory clean)

My branch is ahead of origin by 2 commits... What does it mean?
Is it normal?

> From Documentation/web/manuals.it.html the link to Essay is broken, but
> that's unrelated to your patch and not your job; I'm struggling with the
> crazy combination of Texinfo macros and html links rewrite by Python
> scripts.

Ok, noted.
Good luck! :)