Re: [translations] Re: Convert-ly on translations

Le 16/11/2010 09:14, Francisco Vila disait :

2010/11/16 Lilyfan<lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx>:
2010/11/15 Francisco Vila :
Jean-Charles: I can not merge lilypond/translation into master because
you have edited spacing.itely on both branches. When you have the
time, please try to solve the merge conflicts and commit the result,
thanks.

I won't be able to do anything before this evening, since I'm at the office
(lostdoze&  nothing for anything else than /work/).
The culprit is "Doc: trim leading spaces."

I could be wrong, but trying to solve the conflicts by myself I found
much more complex editings than leading spaces.

- ea09091569 Doc-fr: apply changes to vertical spacing is in master
- ebed0ba28c Doc-fr: spacing is in lilypond/translation

both are yours, and both are huge.

You are right. I don't know how I managed to create such a mess...

It is now merged and pushed.
I'll wait you merge the other way before going forward.

Thanks,
Jean-Charles