[translations] Re: Translation of pics in text-input

 Hi Francisco,

hope you can help me another time: I just did those pictures with the normal GUI using modified svgs and changed the html files accordingly, like you did in your patch. But unfortunately the pics just won't get included as if they weren't found on the computer. Do you have time to test my patch -- can there be problems in the size or structure of the pngs? I noticed, that you also pushed a second patch (Optimize Spanish PNGs) – do you have any ideas what these improvements were about? Or do you have some ideas where I can go on investigate the problem?

Thank you
Till