Re: [translations] Tutorial - czech translation

2010/9/27 Pavel Fric <pavelfric@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> I send the files for step 2 - including the preface.

I'd like to apply your files, but it would be nice if you could cook
patches for the git version system; this has many advantages for all.

> Now it's time for me to stop and observe the results, learn from mistakes, remove possible misspellings, or syntax errors - learn from them. - when I have not downloaded lilypond documentation files fully working on my machine (due to installation issues of my software manager) I will wait for html web version - to follow links, to read the texts, to observe etc.

The feedback you'll have is too slow this way.  Try to use the
lilybuntu image as the easiest way of compiling all the docs by
yourself.