[translations] Re: Translation of pics in text-input

2010/9/22 Till Paala <till.rettig@xxxxxx>:
>  Hi Francisco,
>
> I saw you are the only one who has done translation of the originally
> svg-pics of the short introduction into how lilypond works (in the file
> text-input.es.html). How did you do this (it used to be fetched from the
> LANG.po file and applied to the svg-file as a string)?

Inkscape used to do this, by command line in the process of doc
compiling, and that's how Spanish images were done at first, but now
we edit the images with Inkscape (gui mode) and save as svg.  I could
be wrong but I vaguely recall having done so.