Re: [translations] Problems in webpage, please let's try to solve soon!

2010/9/21 Till Paala <till.rettig@xxxxxx>:
> This seems also strange to me: last time I compiled the website (though on
> the translation branch) there were no warnings except for Italian.

I obtain this on translation branch right now:

Initializing settings for web site: []
mass-link.py
Initializing settings for web site: [es]
mass-link.py
Initializing settings for web site: [fr]
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Using a Virtual Machine to Compile
LilyPond' in book contributor.
mass-link.py
Initializing settings for web site: [it]
mass-link.py
Initializing settings for web site: [nl]
mass-link.py
Initializing settings for web site: [de]
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Using a Virtual Machine to Compile
LilyPond' in book contributor.
mass-link.py

(Note no warnings in [es] ot [it], but [fr] and [de]).

Docs compile perfectly AFAICT on our branch.

> Now
> Italian is OK, but most other languages have this error with the
> contributor's guide. How can this be?

I tend to think the 'Unable to find node' message is harmless. Anyone
knows for sure what is the visible effect from this on the output?