Re: [translations] Problems in webpage, please let's try to solve soon!

Hi guys,
Il giorno mar, 21/09/2010 alle 22.22 +0200, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> I obtain this on translation branch right now:
>
> Initializing settings for web site: []
> mass-link.py
> Initializing settings for web site: [es]
> mass-link.py
> Initializing settings for web site: [fr]
> WARNING: Unable to find node 'Using a Virtual Machine to Compile
> LilyPond' in book contributor.
> mass-link.py
> Initializing settings for web site: [it]
> mass-link.py
> Initializing settings for web site: [nl]
> mass-link.py
> Initializing settings for web site: [de]
> WARNING: Unable to find node 'Using a Virtual Machine to Compile
> LilyPond' in book contributor.
> mass-link.py
>
> (Note no warnings in [es] ot [it], but [fr] and [de]).
>
> Docs compile perfectly AFAICT on our branch.

Now on the branches I just merged I get

** Unknown command with braces `@contactUsAbout' (in out-website/others-did..itexi l. 31)
mass-link.py
Initializing settings for web site: [de]
mass-link.py
Initializing settings for web site: [hu]
mass-link.py

The warning for Dutch website appeared recently, although nl website
hasn't been touched since June.

> I tend to think the 'Unable to find node' message is harmless. Anyone
> knows for sure what is the visible effect from this on the output?

This message signaled a broken cross-reference, as 'Using a Virtual
Machine to Compile LilyPond' has been renamed to 'Lilybuntu'.  I've
fixed it.

Best,
John