Re: [translations] Problems in webpage, please let's try to solve soon!

2010/9/21 Jean-Charles Malahieude <lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I cannot understand this since we have not translated the contributors'
> guide.

I will look at it in deep tonight.

> And I have an error when building the docs on the translation branch,
> dealing with regressions and therefore cannot check what I would like to
> commit and push.

Errors in regressions are common; first we should try building lilypond:

../autogen.sh && make && make doc

If this does not suffice,  old files in input/regression could cause
problems. If you have nothing valuable there, this usually works
(handle with care):

rm -rf input/regression
git reset --hard
make doc