Re: [translations] Typos in German manual

 Am 04.08.10 20:37, schrieb Ralf Wildenhues:
* Till Paala wrote on Wed, Aug 04, 2010 at 01:04:06PM CEST:
  Am 02.08.10 21:32, schrieb Ralf Wildenhues:
I guess you will commit the patch yourself as I commit only to the
translationbranch.
I don't have commit access at all; can somebody commit it for me?
Can you redo the patch from lilypond/translation? I can apply it
onto this branch.
Rebased patch attached.
Thanks, applied. For the future could you please prefix you patches with the string Doc-de: "what has been done".

Greetings
Till
Thanks,
Ralf