Re: [translations] Typos in German manual

 Am 02.08.10 21:32, schrieb Ralf Wildenhues:
I guess you will commit the patch yourself as I commit only to the
translationbranch.
I don't have commit access at all; can somebody commit it for me?
Can you redo the patch from lilypond/translation? I can apply it onto this branch.
When you have new files, or changes in bigger blocks, --color-words
doesn't help you all that much.  But with little typos, where only one
or two characters change, maybe just an n to an m or so, my eye has a
hard time spotting the change even with colored lines.  This is where
--color-words really helps.
OK, now I understood it. Good idea!

Greetings
Till