Re: [translations] new website - final translation touches

Hi Jan and all translators,

I just read this message now but didn't immediately understand which nodenames to put here. Am I supposed to find them with the grep command mentioned in the script? I gives nicely the nodenames (?) and their translations -- are they all meant to be put into that script?

And what about the phrases you put into the Spanish translation section (see below)? Are these all the phrases I need to take and put their according translation or are there more of them?

Greetings
Till

Jan Nieuwenhuizen schrieb:
Here's the spanish, already translated, bit: # keep the spaces! ' (split HTML)': ' (HTML seccionado)', ' (big HTML)': ' (HTML monolítico)', 'Regression tests for ': 'Pruebas de regresión para ', 'PDF of regtests for ': 'Pruebas en PDF para ', 'MusicXML Regression tests for ': 'Pruebas de regresión de MusicXML para ', 'PDF of MusicXML regtests for ': 'Pruebas de MusicXML en PDF para ', 'Doc tarball for ': 'Tarball de la documentación para ', ' (did not exist in 2.12)': ' (no existía en la versión 2.12)', Thanks!
Of course, you're free to run `make check-translation
ISOLANG=<yourlang>' and update any website translations, if necessary :-) Greetings, Jan.