Re: [translations] new website - final translation touches

Op maandag 12-04-2010 om 00:04 uur [tijdzone +0300], schreef Till Paala:

Hi Till,

> I just read this message now but didn't immediately understand  which
> nodenames to put here. Am I supposed to find them with the  grep command
> mentioned in the script? I gives nicely the nodenames (?) and their
> translations -- are they all meant to be put into that script?

If your GIT tree is up to date, you only need to add german translations
for all strings/sentences in your language section ('de': for you).

I already did the node names automatically.

> And what about the phrases you put into the Spanish translation section
> (see below)? Are these all the phrases I need to take and put their
> according translation or are there more of them?

This is the Spanish part, that has been translated.  The German
part has empty strings with these English messages.

Greetings,
Jan.