Re: [translations] Broken download links

Il giorno sab, 03/04/2010 alle 17.32 +0200, Harmath Dénes ha scritto:
> I copied web/download.itexi verbatim to hu/web/download.itexi, ran
> make doc and the problem still persists. I have no clue...

Maybe there is somet translation missing in create-weblinks-itexi.py,
but don't bother looking at this file until I have cleaned that messy
script.  The strings to be translated will be in the PO files when
needed.  In the meantime, you won't waste your time updating
hu/web/download.itexi.

> I am not sure how to do this in case of building outside the source tree.

Neither am I.  Translation maintenance tools that rely on using the Git
local repo currently don't support to be run outside the source tree,
and I don't expect this to change before an enormous amount of other
more important tasks for translations.

Cheers,
John