Re: [translations] Re: small error in Contribution Guide

2010/3/11 John Mandereau <john.mandereau@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Il giorno gio, 11/03/2010 alle 09.53 +0100, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
>> Once Spanish web is finally complete with makefiles, because John
>> and/or Graham have put them in place, maybe matching files could serve
>> for you as well, just copying them from es/
>
> Sorry for being bloodily out of the game, but are there still some
> directories (and their makefiles) that need to be created in Spanish
> docs?  If I don't have time to develop further the translation
> infrastructure before this summer, at I least I could tackle this
> problem much sooner.

I meant it is now supposedly complete. But I have compared
Documentation/ (excluding es/, fr/ etc) with es/ alone and found this:

automated-engraving: missing from es. I have just discovered it.
Believed the essay was all there was there.
contributor/ missing from es -- not to be translated.
essay/*.bib -- not requied, I think
logo/ idem
misc/ idem
music-glossary.tely -- not to be translated
pictures/ has *-es.png and svg added
snippets/ -- not required, texidocs/ is
web/ly-examples/ -- not required
web/server/ -- not required

So, it's only automated-engraving which is missing. It is linked from
web/news.itexi and es/web/new.itexi only.