Re: [translations] Re: small error in Contribution Guide

Il giorno Wed, 10 Mar 2010 23:11:16 +0100
John Mandereau <john.mandereau@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

> > (also I wonder why is ..web/GNUmakefile and not a
> > generic ../FOO/GNUmakefile)
>
> The needed makefile in FOO/ is identical to the one already present in
> web/, and it's "web" just because this is the first Texinfo document
> that is translated, for which the makefile is generated by new-lang
> target.  We're not sure we always want the same makefiles than in the
> English docs, that's why I don't recommend "cp ../web/GNUmakefile
> FOO".

Ok.
The thing is that when I run make ISOLANG=it new-lang
there wasn't any web/, so I don't have web/GNUmakefile (in it/).

That's why I thought that last command was weird.

I'm starting translating web and I did the following:

fede@debian:~/lilypond-translation/Documentation/it$
cp ../web/GNUmakefile web

What should I do?
Remove that GNUmakefile and regenerate it somehow?

Thanks for help,
Federico
--
http://gnurag.net/blog/