Re: [translations] Re: small error in Contribution Guide

Il giorno gio, 11/03/2010 alle 09.53 +0100, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> Once Spanish web is finally complete with makefiles, because John
> and/or Graham have put them in place, maybe matching files could serve
> for you as well, just copying them from es/

Sorry for being bloodily out of the game, but are there still some
directories (and their makefiles) that need to be created in Spanish
docs?  If I don't have time to develop further the translation
infrastructure before this summer, at I least I could tackle this
problem much sooner.

Best,
John