Re: [translations] committing priority 1 files

John Mandereau wrote:
 > Yes, but don't forget Documentation/po/it.po.

Ooops.. I've just realized that the .po file for Documentation is very small.
This is the original: Documentation/po/lilypond-doc.pot
If I only read the doc carefully! :-)

So I'll commit the translated file in a few minutes.

The big file is po/lilypond.pot
I've already asked the assignment to translatorproject.org coordinators.. which is a good thing, as translation will be consistent with the rest of the doc.

I can see it's not on the list of priority files, so I'll take it easy.

Cheers,
--
Federico Bruni  |  http://www.gnurag.net/blog/

LibrePlanet Italia