Re: [translations] committing priority 1 files

Le vendredi 06 novembre 2009 à 10:58 +0100, Federico Bruni a écrit :
> John Mandereau wrote:
>   > Yes, but don't forget Documentation/po/it.po.
> >

> Ooops.. I've just realized that the .po file for Documentation is very
> small.

It used to contain all node names and section titles, which are
translated now directly in the sources.  I guess you had not started
translating the PO file with node names and section titles, otherwise
you should msgmerge the new POT into the old PO you started.

Best,
John