[translations] committing priority 1 files

Hey,

I've finally updated all the files with priority 1 (except the .po file, which will come later, in 10 days hopefully).

I've realized that I've updated the translated files to version 2.13 (well, that's why there were so many changes.. more than I thought at first glance to the diffs).
The misleading hint was the fact that each file starts with:
@c \version "2.12.0"

So I thought it was the doc for version 2.12

Anyway, isn't it better if I work on 2.13?
And please let me understand once for all (I have a huge mess in my mind): where is the stable documentation and where is the dev documentation?

I've added this branch, as described in the CG 2.13 (CG 2.12 was blank):
git remote add -f -t lilypond/translation -m lilypond/translation origin git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git/

==================================
Here are the files ready to commit
==================================

Documentation/it:
learning.tely
macros.itexi
translations.template.html.in
index.html.in
lilypond-texi2html.init (TRANSLATIONS section updated)

dedication.itely has been removed maybe?
if so, you should also update the list in the CG

Documentation/it/learning:
common-notation.itely
fundamental.itely
preface.itely