Re: [translations] new Italian Translation: which version of the doc?

John Mandereau wrote:

What do you suggest me to do?

1) When files marked with priority 1 in the CG and chapters 2 and 3 of
LM are ready to be published, send me them in a big patch or patchset.

Which files of the CG are marked with priority 1?

I've read this list in doc 2.13 (that page is blank in 2.12.2 website and pdf):
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/contributor/Documentation-translation-details#Files-to-be-translated

And there's no mention to any file of CG with priority 1.

Another question:
I've noticed right now that I have not translated some files with priority 1 yet, such as:
23    dedication.itely
432   macros.itexi
171   index.html.in
161   translations.template.html.in
6522  po/lilypond-doc.pot (translate to po/MY_LANGUAGE.po)
---   lilypond-texi2html.init (section TRANSLATIONS)

I guess these are important, especially po/it.po
Regards
--
Federico Bruni  |  http://www.gnurag.net/blog/

LibrePlanet Italia