Re: [tablatures] bend.ly - please test and comment

Federico Bruni schrieb:
Marc Hohl wrote:
Federico Bruni schrieb:
[...]
/home/fede/lilypond/usr/share/lilypond/current/ly/tablature.ly:86:1: error: GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here
#
 (add-new-clef "moderntab" "markup.moderntab" 0 0 0)
Unbound variable: add-new-clef

bend.ly ─ 2009-08-13

/home/fede/lilypond/usr/share/lilypond/current/ly/bend.ly:452:39: error: GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here
        \set TabStaff.stringTunings = #
                                       guitar-seven-string-tuning
Unbound variable: guitar-seven-string-tuning
warning: unknown clef type `moderntab'
Hi Federico,

these errors are due to the fact that the tablature features (including the moderntab clef and the definitions for a seven-string guitar) are not included in 2.13.3 - either you change your file to six strings (by ommitting the \set TabStaff.stringTunings = ... line completely) and the calligraphic tab clef, or you just ignore the messages, because lilypond compiles in either case.

I commented out the example at the bottom of bend.ly, so no more error regarding seven-string guitar. And - stupid me! - I had forgot to add the code for the moderntab clef in parser-clef.scm
And I forgot to clearly separate the code definitions from my minimal example, which can lead to
even more confusion.

With your tablature.ly now everything works perfect, many thanks!

I'll test it again in the next days and in case send feedback..

Great! Thank you.

Marc
Regards,
Federico