Re: [tablatures] bend.ly - please test and comment

Marc Hohl wrote:
Federico Bruni schrieb:
[...]
/home/fede/lilypond/usr/share/lilypond/current/ly/tablature.ly:86:1: error: GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here
#
 (add-new-clef "moderntab" "markup.moderntab" 0 0 0)
Unbound variable: add-new-clef

bend.ly ─ 2009-08-13

/home/fede/lilypond/usr/share/lilypond/current/ly/bend.ly:452:39: error: GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here
        \set TabStaff.stringTunings = #
                                       guitar-seven-string-tuning
Unbound variable: guitar-seven-string-tuning
warning: unknown clef type `moderntab'
Hi Federico,

these errors are due to the fact that the tablature features (including the moderntab clef and the definitions for a seven-string guitar) are not included in 2.13.3 - either you change your file to six strings (by ommitting the \set TabStaff.stringTunings = ... line completely) and the calligraphic tab clef, or you just ignore the messages, because lilypond compiles in either case.

I commented out the example at the bottom of bend.ly, so no more error regarding seven-string guitar. And - stupid me! - I had forgot to add the code for the moderntab clef in parser-clef.scm

With your tablature.ly now everything works perfect, many thanks!

I'll test it again in the next days and in case send feedback..

Regards,
Federico