Re: [frogs] chord_name_engraver - help with c++ ...

2011/7/6 Wols Lists <antlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 05/07/11 23:05, Jan Warchoł wrote:
>> Yes, you need git cl to upload to Rietveld (AFAIK).
>> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/commits-and-patches#uploading-a-patch-for-review
>> says something about it.
>> But don't worry now, as i've just uploaded it:
>> http://codereview.appspot.com/4626094/
>
> That's the page I was looking at ...
>
> ashdown git # git clone git://neugierig.org/git-cl.git
> Cloning into git-cl...
> neugierig.org[0: 208.94.116.153]: errno=No route to host
> neugierig.org[0: 208.94.117.38]: errno=No route to host
> neugierig.org[0: 208.94.116.102]: errno=No route to host
> fatal: unable to connect a socket (No route to host)
> ashdown git #
>
> So no, it looks like I can't install it at the moment :-(

Hm, i'm afraid i cannot help you with this - it's beyond my knowledge :(

2011/7/6 Wols Lists <antlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 05/07/11 23:20, Wols Lists wrote:
>> But thanks for uploading it. And yes, that notation is pretty standard
>> in modern church music - don't know about elsewhere - but music-books
>> are published with the piano score and guitar chords above. And if the
>> piano is in four flats ... :-(
>
> Just looked at it on Rietveld and discovered one bug ... "bool capo" is
> declared twice, so that's why it didn't work ... (delete the inner
> declaration to fix that).

I see you added a comment about that in Rietveld - that's good - but
did you click "Publish+Mail Comments"? I don't see your comment being
announced on the mailing list.

Do you use lily-git.tcl?

Now a word on making changes to your patch.  A Rietveld issue can
belong to only one person; this means than every change to this issue
must be uploaded by me.  We usually ask contributors to fix everythig
themselves and send consecutive patches to the person who can upload
them, because it's easier to avoid confusion and messing up our
repositories (example: i upload your fisrt patch.  Then i spot a wrong
indent or something like that, so i fix it and upload modified version
of your patch. Meanwhile you discover a bug and change your patch -
but you didn't know about my indent fix.  When we try to synchronize,
we have a mess).  This is especially important if you use
lily-git.tcl.
If you are a bit more familiar with git (i.e. can apply someone else's
patch), i can make small changes like deleting this doubled
declaration myself, upload them and send them to you.  But this is
risky, so i don't recommend that.
So, please delete the inner declaration, make a new patch and send it
to me, and i'll upload it.  It would be nice if you fixed trailing
whitespace (there are several empty lines with spaces).  You can check
for trailing whitespace by calling 'git diff origin/master' command in
your lilypond-git directory (of course, your should pull first) and
looking for red rectangles.
(press q to exit 'viewing diff' mode)

Please ask if anything is not clear.

cheers,