Re: [frogs] chord_name_engraver - help with c++ ...

2011/7/5 Wols Lists <antlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> This frog is back ... I said I'd wait until 2.14 which has finally
> arrived :-) But I've revamped my code a bit and am having problems...

Could you send me a link to the previous discussion on this topic? A
quick search didn't return anything.

2011/7/5 Carl Sorensen <c_sorensen@xxxxxxx>:
>> Next step - that code compiles okay. But it doesn't work when run ...
>>
>> I'm getting the following errors:
>>
>> Interpreting music...
>> warning: cannot find property type-check for `capoVertical'
>> (translation-type?).  perhaps a typing error?
>> warning: doing assignment anyway
>> warning: cannot find property type-check for `capoPitch'
>> (translation-type?).  perhaps a typing error?
>> warning: doing assignment anyway
>>
>> But I've added capoVertical and capoPitch to the ADD_TRANSLATOR section,
>> and I've added them to define-context-properties.scm. So why can't it
>> find it? Or is it that I've installed 2.15 locally, and it's finding the
>> scheme code for 2.14 or 2.12? Unlikely, I would have thought, wouldn't
>> that cause a crash?
>
> Actually, it's not likely that the scheme code would cause a crash.
>
> If I were wanting to check this out, I'd put a Scheme display statement at
> the top of scm/context-properties.scm.

Interesting.  IIRC i had similar problems with my ambitus patch.  I'll
look at this when i return to it.

> If you could post a patch set on Rietveld, we might be able to give you
> better advice.

If you have any problem with Rietveld, i'll gladly help you; I can
upload your patch if you want.

cheers,
Janek