Re: [frogs] chord_name_engraver - help with c++ ...

On 05/07/11 23:20, Wols Lists wrote:
> But thanks for uploading it. And yes, that notation is pretty standard
> in modern church music - don't know about elsewhere - but music-books
> are published with the piano score and guitar chords above. And if the
> piano is in four flats ... :-(

Just looked at it on Rietveld and discovered one bug ... "bool capo" is
declared twice, so that's why it didn't work ... (delete the inner
declaration to fix that).

And discovered why I was getting "cannot find property type-check" - I
ran "make" in the wrong directory, so my guess that the live scheme
wasn't being updated seems to have been right ... that appears to be
working now.

But I've now got another error.

anthony@ashdown ~/gitstuff/music/Hymnal/Choruses $ lilypond
HeGaveMeBeautyForAshes.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.15.5
Processing `HeGaveMeBeautyForAshes.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music... ERROR: Unbound variable: line_markup
anthony@ashdown ~/gitstuff/music/Hymnal/Choruses $

So obviously my code is creating a duff markup somewhere ...

Cheers,
Wol