Re: [frogs] chord name engraver plus capo

 Next problem ... just typed "make" and it's blown up on me :-)

I've messed up transposing my pitches. I've got all my code like this:

      if (capo)
        capo_inversion = p->transposed (Pitch (-capo, 0, 0));

But of course I haven't set Pitch until long after I use it :-(
And I don't know if I'll actually have an inversion event at all!

So am I using completely the wrong method to transpose my notes, anyway?
Quite likely, I suspect. Where will I find the source for \transpose,
because I guess that will be a far better template for what I'm trying
to do?

Cheers,
Wol