Re: [frogs] joining the team

Trevor Daniels wrote Tuesday, August 10, 2010 7:22 PM

My earlier message contained an error, which I've just
noticed.  It said:

You'll need to test your changes before you send me the
patch.  You can do this by editing the lilypond-web.css
file in ../lilypond-git/out-www/offline-root/Documentation/

This should be
.../lilypond-git/out-www/offline-root/Documentation/web/

while looking at the html starting at
..lilypond-git/out-www/offline-root/Documentation/web/index.html
Changes to that css file will show up immediately, although
for this first task there shouldn't be any :) (you might try
an obvious change which you later revert to reassure yourself everything is working as intended.)

Sorry about that; hope you haven't wasted too much time
wondering why it didn't work :(

Trevor