Re: [frogs] ready to (re)start

Hi all,

Apparently, 'make doc' is working…

However, since we're now at 7.5 hours and counting -- with no indication of how much longer it will be (did anyone ever think that a percentage indicator might be helpful!?) -- my frustration level is really climbing.

In particular, my computer has been essentially useless for anything -- including trivial tasks like email and websurfing -- for a whole work day.
This is totally unacceptable.
[I'm also not interested in letting it run overnight, so don't bother suggesting that.]

There *must* be a better way.
No wonder there are so few Lilypond developers.

=(
Kieren.