Re: [frogs] ready to (re)start

Hi Graham,

> Read the page.

I did.

> You don't run these on the command-line, you make a script.

The page says (and this is a cut-and-paste):

  "You may also need to create a script for pngtopnm and pnmtopng. On GNU/Linux, I use this:"

In the absence of any other instructions, this implies — at least to me — that the steps listed after the "I use this" will create the necessary script.
But clearly that's false.

I guess I'll go figure out how to create a command-line script, and then return and figure out whether the page is missing any *other* crucial details for development newbies.
Kieren.