Re: [frogs] LSR snippets for contributors and Frogs

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 12:08:47AM +0200, Valentin Villenave wrote:

> This is bevause as soon as Neil or I mark a snippet as Approved, we
> need to edit it and therefore become the new snippet's author. If you
> have something to change after the snippet has been approved, all you
> can do is contact Neil or me, or add it as a new snippet and add
> "[correction]" to the title.

BTW, this is a feature, not a bug.  Otherwise, I could get an
innocent snippet approved, then change it to include my favorite
security flaw.

Now, I'm not saying that I wouldn't trust Mark with LSR admin
status if he wanted.  But as a general rule for non-admins, this
is definitely a good feature.

Cheers,
- Graham