Re: [frogs] LSR snippets for contributors and Frogs

2009/7/24 Valentin Villenave <v.villenave@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2009/7/24 Neil Puttock <n.puttock@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> How about another new tag for inspirational headwords (as Graham
>> suggested a while ago)?
>
> There you go. (It didn't make much sense when we were still running 2.10)

Have you added the tag to makelsr.py too? ;)

> By the way, another "crappy idea" of mine was the version-specific
> tag; now that the LSR is up-to-date we can look for no-longer-relevant
> snippets and delete them (e.g.  snippet #400).

How come it's still there then? :)

I removed a similar one (forget the name) a few days ago which showed
how to get chords above volte (which, of course, has been the default
behaviour since voltaOnThisStaff was removed over two years ago).

Regards,
Neil