Re: [frogs] my contribution: barCheckNumber to endSpanners

On 1/10/09 12:12 AM, "Frédéric Bron" <frederic.bron@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please find my contribution from barCheckNumber to endSpanners.
>
> Some remarks:
>
> - I cannot check if my modifications do not break anything because it seems
> that (_i ...) is not recognized (and is removed from the distribution?).

This was removed, and then reinserted.  The git version of LilyPond supports
(_i ...), but the released version doesn't.

Even if your patches fail on this project, send them to me, and I will make
them work and apply them.

Your patch has been applied. Thanks for supplying it!

Carl