[frogs] Should _all_ lilypond functions be listed in music-functions-init.ly?

Hi all,
I've found some functions that don't have an entry in music-functions-init. So they haven't got docstrings entries so they don't appear in the NR Appendix.
Question 1 : Do all functions need a entry in this file?
Question 2: How do we find out what code needs to go in the function body if we do need to put it in? Question 3: Should I ask on lilypond-bugs about the ones I currently know are missing (addlyrics, tolyrics and lyricmode).so we could get a tracker raised for this,

Cheers,

Ian