Subject: Re: ODP: [godot-tutors] Looking for peer reviewing of teaching material.
Local Time: October 19, 2017 5:42 AM
UTC Time: October 19, 2017 3:42 AM
From: ivanskodje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tutors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <tutors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm not saying I wont contribute - however It probably wont happen at the same time as I work. It is hard to say right now, as I still haven't had a single day to sit down in this yet due spending 3h travel every day... Once I move closer to the capital of Norway, everything will become more stable.

That being said, anyone that are interested will be more than welcome to C&C and use/retrofit my course material into the official docs - when we get that far :)

Vennlig hilsen,
Ivan Skodje
http://ivanskodje.com