[godot-tutors] Looking for peer reviewing of teaching material.

I have been on and off working for material for a Godot Engine Fundamental course (3.0).

The plan is to create 3 courses, where the first course is dedicated to learn Programming with Godot Engine / GDScript. Not very exciting, but very fundamental and important - especially if you are new to programming. Here you will learn the basics about variables, OOP, and so on. This does include theory on each topic, and not just "teach by example".

The second course will be dedicated teaching basic game development principles with Godot Engine. Nothing fancy, but you will get your feet wet and learn what you need to make your own 2D games.

The third course will be dedicated to 2D and 3D game development. This will be a bit more advanced, but we will go more in depth and work towards developing a "bigger game".

---
Why am I posting about this? Because I care that the learning material is excellent. I want people to be safe about learning good coding. Good working principles.
What I would like to ask of every single one of you, are volunteeers to peer review the materials, during and after creation.

Lately I have been busy due to getting a new job - dedicating my own time to learning everything I need in order to do a great job at ... my job.

Now I am finally ready to go back in Godot, and - I figure while I spend 3 hours on the train rides, to write material for the course.

Volunteers willing to review the material will get access to a Trello board, where I will post the content as I go. (I could go for Google Docs, but... well - let us try first and see how it goes).

Thoughts? Theories? Game theories? :P

Vennlig hilsen,
Ivan Skodje

http://ivanskodje.com