Re: [EHSM] So, who's here? :)

On 02/11/2013 02:22 PM, Tanács Dávid Szilveszter wrote:
In progress. Most of these are not documented, just put the together and forgotten. And no, these are not really useful. Just things, to kill time. :) david
For you, maybe; but I know that more than one person would be interested
in doing that. I know that from the fact that very recently, two
different people I know (who are not connected whatsoever) told me about
some similar projects ;)

So if you are willing to put some documentation online, it might be
worth it I guess :)

Ok, the next project will be documented. :) I think, it will be our 'domestic waterworks'.

david