[EHSM] EHSM-2014 kickoff meeting March 4th 20:00 @piratecave

After the success of EHSM-2012 (see http://ehsm.eu/media.html for talk recordings, pictures and articles about it) we want to throw another EHSM in 2014.

I have the pleasure to invite everyone interested in making a positive contribution to the organization of this event to the first meeting on Monday March 4th 20:00 at the Pirate Cave [http://piratecave.org/]:

Meta Mate Bar
Strassburgerstrasse 16
10405 Berlin
U-Bahn: Senefelder Platz / Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz

Like at EHSM, there should be plenty of locally produced mate-based drinks to keep you refreshed during the heated discussions.