Re: [EHSM] So, who's here? :)

On 02/10/2013 08:19 PM, Tanács Dávid Szilveszter wrote:
Hello! David Tanacs, from Hungary. I missed the meeting in december, only found on 30th. I hope, I can get the next just in time. :) david
Hey! Too bad that you didn't find the conference in time. I, also, will
definitely be at the next one (if I'm not too far away); this one was
really awesome.

I hope that the people on this mailing list will use it as a way to
collaborate in different science projects :)

It would be great! I think, I'm not smart/qualified enough to collaborate, I will just read, listen, and dream. :)

Btw, I've done a bit of searching on you on BigBrother (www.google.com>) and I've seen you're interested in visualization (proxmox). Are you a Gentoo user too, or is this David Tanacs another one? :P

Yes, I'm that David Tanacs. :) Virtualizaton, Gentoo (and other) linux, homebrew electronics, amateur radio, and full time system administrator.

david