Re: [EHSM] So, who's here? :)

On 02/11/2013 01:38 PM, Tanács Dávid Szilveszter wrote:
On 02/10/2013 08:19 PM, Tanács Dávid Szilveszter wrote:
Hello! David Tanacs, from Hungary. I missed the meeting in december, only found on
30th. I hope, I can get the next just in time. :) david
Hey! Too bad that you didn't find the conference in time. I, also, will
definitely be at the next one (if I'm not too far away); this one was
really awesome.
I hope that the people on this mailing list will use it as a way to
collaborate in different science projects :)
It
would be great! I think, I'm not smart/qualified enough to collaborate,
I will just read, listen, and dream. :)
One does not need qualifications to do science, only skills and motivation. :)
Btw, I've done a bit ofsearching on you on BigBrother (www.google.com [1]>) and I've seen
you're interested in visualization (proxmox). Are you a Gentoo user too,
or is this David Tanacs another one? :P
Yes, I'm that David Tanacs. :)
Virtualizaton, Gentoo (and other) linux, homebrew electronics, amateur
radio, and full time system administrator.

david
Great, I'm a sysadmin too :)

You'd have loved the EHSM, for sure. When you say you're in homebrew electronics, what's it about? ;)

--
7heo