Re: [chrony-users] Re: Using gpsd

That would surprize me very much, unless you are doing a very slow polling of
the gps pps. .125 sec sound like the original IBMPC I bought in 1980.
Maybe if you told us the hardware you are using and the OS you are using
someone could help more. Now if it is not PPS but is rather reading the NMEA,
then a slow baud rate could give you that, since the sentences can be about
that long at 600Bd. Also, you really only need the NMEA for the first few
seconds until the system knows the seconds.