Re: [chrony-users] refclock local with OCXO

On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 10:45:20AM +0200, Stephanie Wilde-Hobbs wrote:
> Thank you very much, this seems to be what I want! Is the time period over
> which the OCXO is assumed stable controlled by minsamples/maxsamples?

That would the other sources' minpoll/maxpoll, minsamples/maxsamples
and filter configuration.

For the OCXO refclock you need to consider stability of the system
clock and the noise in the measurements. It should have the shortest
interval among all sources.