Re: [chrony-users] Will it EVER synch and start serving?

On Tue, Mar 02, 2021 at 09:42:05AM +0100, Miroslav Lichvar wrote:
> The 'W' state indicates more sources are needed for selection, e.g.
> due to the minsources setting. But I don't see how it could possibly
> apply to your config (assuming it's shown in full). It should select
> even with one source. We have a mystery here.
>
> I'll try to upgrade my FreeBSD VM and see if I can reproduce it.

It seems to be working as expected here with the 4.0 package. I'm not
sure what's wrong. You don't have any local patches applied and use
just one configuration file (/usr/local/etc/chrony.conf), right?

I hit an unrelated bug. Responding to chronyc over UDP on a bound
socket is broken. I'll fix that.