Re: [chrony-users] Will it EVER synch and start serving?

On 3/1/21 12:44 PM, Lonnie Abelbeck wrote:
On Mar 1, 2021, at 11:16 AM, Aaron D. Gifford <synctimeguy1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
CONFIG:
<<snip>>
server timesource-8-example.org iburst
server timesource-8-example.org iburst
server timesource-8-example.org iburst
server timesource-8-example.org iburst
server timesource-8-example.org iburst
server timesource-8-example.org iburst
server timesource-8-example.org iburst
server timesource-8-example.org iburst
server ip6timesource.example.org iburst
<<snip>>
Just guessing, but is it possible you have too many server entries, all with iburst ?
I began my investigation without iburst.  I've tried it with all my servers, and with subsets of those servers by randomly commenting out half of them.  All with identical results--the problem persists.  *sigh*

Yes, I'm playing the guessing game too.  Thanks for joining in!  I appreciate all suggestions.

Aaron out.