Re: [chrony-users] Will it EVER synch and start serving?

Why not try Lichvar's suggestion and post your configuration (chrony.conf) as
this may well be a configuration problem. Or a DNS problem.

(eg, my system cannot resolve any of your sources. ARe those just phony names
to protect something, or are they names you got from some document assuming
they were real?)

William G. Unruh __| Canadian Institute for|____ Tel: +1(604)822-3273
Physics&Astronomy _|___ Advanced Research _|____ Fax: +1(604)822-5324
UBC, Vancouver,BC _|_ Program in Cosmology |____ unruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx