Re: [chrony-users] repeating "Can't synchronise: no selectable sources" log msgs ... but sources _are_ selected, and chrony _is_ sync'd. (mis)config or bug?

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 10:15:49AM -0700, PGNet Dev wrote:
> and what I'd started to suspect might be causing some/all of this issue; i'd filed
>
> 	https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/19954
>
> re timesync issues with VB guest.
>
> if that gets cleared up , we'll see if these jumps stop causing chronyd grief.

Yes, that might help. There should be only one thing controlling the
clock. If the VM has its own mechanism for syncing to the host, that
needs to be disabled.