Re: [chrony-users] asymmetric phy delay?

RIght, since if the client is not calibrated also there is no much
advantage in calibrating the server.

And if you are going to this trouble to get some mid term accuracy,
maybe PTP ends up being maybe a better place to spend energy.

Thanks for all the help.

Nuno