Re: [chrony-users] asymmetric phy delay?

Thanks for the great support Miroslav.

I had no idea about xleave mode. I confirm it changes the behaviour to
what I expected.

Wouldn't it be possible to provide a fixed bias/calibration to be
always added to the server timestamp to calibrate a known device when
hw timestamps are unavailable?

Thanks,
Nuno