|Re: [chrony-users] Setting up Chrony with PPS|
[ Thread Index |
| More chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-users Archives
- To: chrony-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [chrony-users] Setting up Chrony with PPS
- From: Deven Hickingbotham <devenh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 14:47:50 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pacbell.net; s=s2048; t=1460411259; bh=Tw51VGhbpdUeFzUhSOvW2DguVXojO3RCFRtJTjSHBT0=; h=Subject:To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From:Subject; b=CQSYC4LUTVZmsH1SE6zMCr5S1X73TEGwl23lkyiJmKJM/3y9tifIdxpSXv5QIRLIhFO1eQwhHiedqWtMniFxeEw46SahIsxBnru+sGoFlYraUlo4U5ZuEViC6KO+gezPmNXkeYYSiQIYKVfDiTKe8H4SQHKe8Ps4QGyrCPPA924MH8NsiUR9wf95ZCNiY32E1M2DVHtImAZ+BRjG8eKfES8SXurHyagZvX3+WCjSnJMyHvAN3Ado09LEcczGT2aaPPCIrzaTJ1ngCuss3PqkGya13l816Qe9+8c1La6aen4CwYqvM2NskaTLh5XtxJLv4oBwPenm3jsMD2gZeK/r5A==
On 4/11/2016 2:26 PM, Bill Unruh wrote:
So please tell us what it is you are trying to do that makes you think you
want more frequency updates.
The faster update rate is not to get GPS time more frequently, but to
get GPS location data more frequently. I'm working on an auto racing
app where the car can be moving at 250 feet per second, so an update
every second is not very accurate for my needs.
To unsubscribe email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "unsubscribe" in the subject.
For help email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "help" in the subject.
Trouble? Email listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.